Saturday, June 2, 2012

los angeles + girls = awesome!

| |

As promised, here are some photos from my quick trip to Los Angeles to visit Miss Katie (whom I just found out has a blog?!? I've been telling her to blog for years, so I am officially thrilled!) Angie and I had so much fun just trying to keep up with Katie-the-Total-Powerhouse, and seeing all of the most awesome parts of LA that I had never been before.

Mimosas, Margaritas and copious amounts of Mexican food were had (hello, Cinco de Mayo!), shopping, karaoke bars, flea markets, and playing on the beach were achieved and we even got spontaneous pedicures! It was amazing, and makes me want to move out there. Like for real. Echo Park/Loz Feliz/West Hollywood is my new favorite place on the planet, and I hope to go back very soon.















Thanks again for hosting us, Katie and Scott! We will be seeing you soon!
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin