Sunday, June 3, 2012

outfit photo overload!

| |
Woa you guys, I just realized that I have over a month of wardrobe_remix photos sitting on my camera that I have not uploaded to Flickr yet! Time flies so fast, and here I was thinking that I hardly take outfit photos anymore. NOPE I take them, I just forget about them on my camera. Whoops. Well, over the past month it has been cold and rainy (I was still wearing rainboots and pea coats a month ago, weird), nice and sunny, and now it has finally made it to hot muggy summer shorts weather. What a transition Minnesota Springs go through!

Instead of inundate you with a photo-heavy post, or vice versa - not show any of them at all on the blog - I thought I might show a few highlights from the past month. You will really see what I mean when I say that this time of year is the most varied and unpredictable of all.








This last photo is me today! I know, Deer in headlights much? We were in Christy & Adam's wedding yesterday and it was so beautiful, heartfelt (tear-city!) and SO MUCH FUN! You can see it in my face, but I had wayyy too much fun dancing the night away to a friend of theirs' house band. Anywho, Alex and I woke up to get coffee and bagels, and will probably be heading to Grand Old Day later with some friends! It is such a beautiful day, I cant wait to spend it outside.

tee: Target, old
shorts: thrift store jeans, cut off by me
belt: vintage, thrifted
shoes: Fake Target (thrifted)

As always, more deets on my flickr!
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin