Wednesday, August 6, 2014

su su su summertime, summertime outfits

| |













































I hardly ever wear skirts anymore. Aside from the occasional maxi skirt / dress, I've almost completely forgotten how to wear them. But then I spotted this skirt in a drawer and decided to figure it out. This is a pretty crazytown outfit for me, you cant hardly see the light blue and white vertical pinstripes on this blouse in the pictures, but I assure you it is striped. So I'm feeling pretty psyched about my successful skirt-wearing and pattern-mixing!


In retrospect, I think this outfit is comprised entirely of Emma things! I snagged the blouse and skirt from her before heading out to LA (lucky me!), and the booties (you can tell me if I'm wrong lady, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess) are a pair that she happens to have too :) Funny how things work out sometimes.

the deets: blouse and skirt (H&M): from Emma // booties: Target, thrifted




 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin