Friday, August 9, 2013

hey, friends

| |

I have now officially not blogged almost all summer.

I have to be honest, once July rolled around, I was all like, hey how about a no-blogging summer?!? I have things to do, people to see, and I shouldnt be inside on the computer! Welp, I couldnt stay away folks. Nope, I've just had too much to report on. What a crazy hectic summer it has been so far. I have been trying my darnedest to soak up as much sun and relaxation as possible amongst the crazy. And so, I will leave you with the first of several summer posts, in chronological order, a (lengthy) sampling of film photographs from our trip to Istanbul, Turkey from back in June. It was such a great trip and the chance of a lifetime. But, I just got the film back (I know! getting it processed and scanned was an ordeal.) I am so thankful... I hope all of you out there are taking as much time for yourselves and enjoying the summer as well.

PS: I have so much to report on: the trip, cabin-times, the patio! and backyard!, miscellaneous house projects, friends visiting from out of town, friends moving out of town, new babies coming into the world, BBQs, parties, epic thrifting trips and even some new personal work. (I know, I know, you know everything already because you follow me on Instagram, right?) Prepare yourself friends, it's gonna be great.

PPS: It feels good to be back.















 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin