Wednesday, May 1, 2013

photoshoot for It Will Be Known To Us

| |
You guys! I had the great pleasure recently of shooting an upcoming zine for collaborative partners Emma Trithart (images) and Lisa Ciccarello (words). Called It Will Be Known To Us, this zine is chalk-full of dark, spooky imagery and hauntingly beautiful words. It will be available at some point in the near future on its very own Big Cartel site, here. And dudes, even though it was April and SNOWING during our shoot, I am enormously happy with how the pictures turned out. I hope to work on more projects like this in the future.

Thanks you two for letting me photograph such a beautiful little piece of art! And peeps, get out there and pick up a copy before they're all gone!

here is a peek







 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin