Saturday, March 30, 2013

springtime!!

| |

Today, the birds were chirping, kids were outside laughing and playing football in the street, and Alex and I got darn near the whole house cleaned and a bunch of little projects finished! IT IS OFFICIALLY SPRINGTIME PEEPS. (Edit: It is not Springtime, it is Second Winter...) I'm over the moon excited, over here! And tomorrow I plan to eat myself silly at our annual friends brunch (photos to commemorate our 5th annual brunch to follow, for sure).

I actually wore this outfit to work the other day, and applied lipstick for evening. One of my absolute favorites to date. I wish I could just dress this simply and easily everyday! Well, I guess I try.

And a few angsty shots, for good measure...




white button up: F21
jeans: free shelf! (brand?)
suede booties: Jessica Simpson, DSW
gold bangle: Madewell
frames: vintage
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin