Monday, March 11, 2013

craigslist roundup!

| |
Here are a list of my favorite things on the MSP Craigslist right now. I wish I could afford to get all of them!

round Room & Board end table, $160  // For the Living Room.


round tulip-style table for the kitchen $150 // Though I'd prefer ahem... a white marble top.


beautiful teak wood patio set $375 // Though I'm not completely sold on those super bright red cusions. I would probably want to recover them in Black, Grey or Tan.


This great wooden storage unit! $200 // For the basement workroom area.


Set of two industrial light fixtures, $25 each // For the Master Bedroom.


Midcentury chrome desk lamp $40 // For the Master Bedroom or Guest Bedroom.


The perfect rustic wood bench, $50!! // For the Foyer!


 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin