Monday, April 1, 2013

today: a gif

| |
Good morning, Monday! I think it might be time for another gif remix. Yep...

It is spring break this week and all of the students (and a bunch of staff, too) are outta here. It's a ghost town, so I figured I'd hope down the block and treat myself to a nice Mata Hari from Spyhouse. However, even though I knew it was going to be a chilly 25 degrees this morning, no one told me that it was only going to feel like 9!! Yikes, almost froze my ankles off just now (since you know, I decided it was time to whip out the flats/no socks combo. MIGHT have been a little premature on that one.)

ps: cant wait to get a hair trim this afternoon. I've been growing it out a bit shaggier, but DANG my hair is long!

 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin