Sunday, January 6, 2013

pants new glasses new everything new

| |

I got me some new (vintage) glasses! The frames I found while thrifting at Value Village a long ass time ago for, can you believe it, 39 CENTS?! The old glass lenses were extracted by the folks at Visionary Optical in Uptown (my favorite glasses boutique and purveyor of loads of vintage eyewear... love them!). I am so happy to have finally gotten them filled!

Also new, are these crazy red velvet matchstick pants that I have been wanting from J.Crew this holiday season (below). They were on extra-sale when I went to spend a gift card I got for Christmas. Happy day! Plus, I had to wear them for this wardrobe remix photo, as they almost match my new glasses! PS: sorry about not wearing any shoes (I probably wont be wearing shoes in my remix photos for awhile now), wet boots are not good for clomping around the house in.


the deets:

new (vintage) glasses: frames thrifted from Value Village, lenses from Visionary Optical in Uptown
vintage wool sweater: thrifted from Savers
denim shirt underneath: Target
striped tank underneath underneath (peeking out!): H&M
red velvet matchstick pant: J.Crew, bought with an xmas gift certificate!
wool socks: Target? borrowed from the boy...

 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin