Wednesday, November 21, 2012

quick inspiration post!

| |
As many of you know, I was swamped last week with work (another successful MCAD Art Sale finally over! Take a look at this video for proof!), but am finally back to my regularly scheduled programming and I'm looking forward to a restful Thanksgiving Break this weekend! I am also looking forward to having some time for house projects after I have thoroughly stuffed myself tomorrow. Some plans may or may not include:

+ Paint the upstairs bathroom white
+ Begin painting polka dots!
+ Hand desk/counter in my studio
+ Buy frames for new art from the sale, frame
+ Hang new art from the sale
+ decide on and get a towel hook for upstairs bath, install
+ measure kitchen pendant light fixtures, find new clear globes to fit, install
+ tidy up bedroom, living room and dining room (what a mess!)
+ start gathering christmas decorations! (I'm thinking the grocery store may have real wreaths about now? Too soon?)
+ Go get a Christmas Tree!
+ do laundry!
+ put away laundry!

Here are some recent house inspiration pictures that loosely relate to my house plans! Have a Happy and safe Thanksgiving everyone!





 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin