Saturday, July 28, 2012

craigslist roundup!

| |
Time for another round-up of things I want on Craigslist! Yay! What a treasure trove you always are, Craigslist...

The Coolest vintage steamer trunk I've ever seen! $95


A beautiful house plant, Mother in Law's Tonuge, I think?? (Sorry for the TERRIBLE PIC)


Fake house plants, more realistic for my black thumb, $10


I'm in love with this awful vintage 70's sofa! $400


OMG these mid century pendant lights! $50


A great pair of tall white bookshelves, none of that Ikea Junk, $160


Mid Century Etagere/Room Divider! $750


Great walnut veneer credenza! $350


Cute lil grey dresser/nightstand (wayyyyy overpriced at $450)


I kind of love these rattan chairs (bebes!!), $15 each

 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin