Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Date Night!

| |

Alex and I had maybe the best date night last night. Here we go: Alex helped me set up an updated budget and Mint account (since I'll be buying a HOUSE, and also therefore a NEW CAR very soon), until we realized that it was already 9pm and neither of us had eaten dinner yet. As a reward for all of our hard work, we then hopped over to Mt. Fuji and stuffed ourselves with piles of sushi (I'm not kidding, even our waitress said "I cant believe you ate all of that sushi!"). On the way home, Alex got a hankering to watch Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (with the best Sean Connery role ever made), so we stayed up to about 1:30am watching that.

It. Was. The. Best. Constructive AND fun! What have you guys been up to?


blouse: vintage, thrifted from Everyday People
shorts: from the swap!
belt: vintage, thrifted
flats: originally Urban, found on the free shelf, new clasps added by me!
headscarf: vintage silk scarf, gift from a friend of the family
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin