Sunday, April 15, 2012

friends' brunch

| |

My college friends and I have an Easter Tradition. An elaborate brunch at the home of Chance's parents' on Summit Avenue. I think it all started since most of my friends are from out of state and dont have family to celebrate the holiday with, and my family never really celebrated it. And so we all get together instead, I think we've been doing it for 4 (5?) years now, and it is probably my favorite tradition of all time.



This years brunch was delicious, as always! There was Baked Buttermilk French Toast, obligatory glazed ham, Party Potatoes, Sweet Potato biscuits with Sage and Shallot butter, Spinach and Egg Strata, Grilled Sugared Grapefruit, coffee cake, punch, and for dessert, pound cake with fruit and chocolate ganache, easter sugar cookies and a FAMOUS Ben's Homemade Ice Cream: Sesame and Orange!


Here are some images from that day, since I just couldnt stop taking them (most are Instagram, some are photoshopped)! Afterwards, we went for a walk and to the park to shoot some hoops and work off all of those pounds of food we ate, it was such a lovely day to be outside!









 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin