Tuesday, April 10, 2012

mishmash

| |
I wore this outfit about a week ago, before the weather started to plummet from the 70s to the 40s and 50s. I am so happy that it is finally springtime! I cant event tell you. I dont even mind the temperature shifting, that's pretty normal for a Minnesota spring. Im just glad its finally here! So I thought I'd show you a nice spring outfit I wore recently.

Some of my favorite outfits are a good mishmash of new, vintage, thrifted and/or swapped. This outfit is also a pretty good example of how they can all work together to create a really good (modern?) outfit.



tshirt: J.Crew, Emma's from the swap!
skirt: vintage Liz Claiborne, Mighty Swell Vintage!
leather belt: vintage, thrifted
Minnetonka Moccasins, shop in Northern MN

 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin