Wednesday, March 14, 2012

announcements

| |

Hey guys,

I've landed a few more modeling gigs coming up this spring, and I thought I would share a little bit about them! First, the annual Semple Mansion vintage bridal fashion show + fair, which was a blast to walk in last year, is on Sunday April 15. I will again be walking in the vintage portion YES (there is also a Couture portion), and if you have any interest in attending there is free admission!

Secondly, I will be walking in the Juut Salonspa Daymaker's benefit for the Angel Foundation. This one is for a very good cause, you can read more about the event and purchase tickets here. However, I doubt many of you bloggers will attend, since tickets start at $75 and go up to $250 for VIP admission! This will be super fun though, since I get my hair cut, colored and styled for free, and will be styled by a professional stylist from Styled Life. The theme is "street style." Yeahhhhhhh!

I've added some banners to the (dot)luv sidebar for these events, FYI! I am in no way advertising for them, I am just participating in them. I have a ton to look forward to this spring alone, NOT TO MENTION the lovely spring weather we have been experiencing! 80 Degrees on Monday?!?! ILL TAKE IT. Thanks everyone, what exciting spring things are coming up on your calendars?
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin