Friday, March 2, 2012

unmentionables?

| |
As I sit here, three days into fighting a sore throat, bundled up on the couch in leggings and a circle scarf, I find myself pondering lounge clothes. Not just any lounge clothes, but my faaaavorite pajamas.

I feel like a real grown-up for finally having an actual assortment of actual pajamas, rather than just sleeping in underwear, tshirts, or nothing (tmi?). So I thought I'd share them with you. If this is too much information, the clothes that I sleep in, I suppose I'd like to know. However, I love lingerie and I know a lot of you ladies out there do too! I would love to someday get my grubby hands on a set of quality underthings, and swap them out for all of my crappy target undies. This is about the same thing. Although, this Henley from Steven Alan was on my list and got away last year. I still mourn not getting it! Whyyyyyy!

J.Crew Nightshirt

Ruffly white number from Macy's awhile back

Vintage 60's Cotton Nighty (the triangles!) from Mighty Swell Vintage

Vintage Dior Romper from Dear Golden Vintage, gift from Alex for Valentine's Day!

Do you guys have any favorite jammies? Or lounging around the house clothes?
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin