Friday, January 27, 2012

leopard skin pill box hat

| |

I found this awesome knitted hat on the free shelf at work the other day. Seriously, this picture does not convey how NEON ORANGE it is. We're talking blaze orange, people. But I actually really like how it pops against my dark hair. And it really livened up my boring comfy work outfit too!

hand-knit neon orange beanie: free shelf!
sweater: vintage, thrifted
flannel: AA
jeans: J.Crew clearance
boots: vintage Bass, thrifted
necklace: antique chain, flea market
pendant: found key
(artwork behind me was a gift by the talented Ryan Hughes)

I have a really packed weekend this weekend, including the second MN Blogger Meetup tomorrow at the Cheeky Monkey in St. Paul! Hope to see some new and familiar faces there. <3 <3 <3

 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin