Thursday, December 1, 2011

make up trends

| |
Ever since I did a bit of modeling for Blacklist Vintage, I've been wanting to try to wear makeup more often. We did a thick black cat eye (a nod to the 60's inspired runway show), and I couldnt believe how much I loved it on me! I tend to focus more on skin care, and hardly ever think about makeup (except nail polish of course). It's just such a hassle usually, and I love me simplicity. HOWEVER, I recently tried out this classic cat eye tutorial from a beautiful mess, and also tried making my eyebrows a bit darker and more dramatic! This instagram photo is all I have for proof this time, but rest assured I will be trying more in the future! Maybe even for a fancy Sparkle-themed Holiday Party I plan to attend soon...

 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin