Monday, October 3, 2011

FOOD I MADE PART 3

| |
I might have one more post left after this (only one week left of the CSA share, boo), but here's the bulk of what we've been cooking for the last few weeks! Thanks Turnip Rock, I love your veggies!

Sauteed Sweet Onion, Patty Pan Squash and Green Pepper


Sweet Corn and Sizzled Green Beans with Bacon and Pine Nuts (so easy and so delicious!)


Another yummy Tomato Sauce with Basil and lots of Parmesan


Fresh Tomato Salsa (I used lots of cilantro and lime, and made three jars of it! It was so nice to have on hand when people came over, or as a little snack)



A delicious mix of grilled Squash and Carrots, with garlic and ginger (I didnt use a recipe with this one, I just knew I wanted them gingery, and yes we totally ate them with fish sticks!)



We had so many heads of garlic that we chopped it all up and canned it with a little olive oil, for use later! AWESOME.

 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin