Friday, September 30, 2011

delicious vintage

| |
Since I paid off one of my student loans recently, I have been trying to save up the money to return my savings account to its former glory, and have been on a virtual shopping ban. But the universe conspired against me and scheduled a whole heck of a lot of vintage sales the past several weekends, and in turn I spent a little money at each one of them... SURPRISE (not)!

But its alright, I cant tell you how good it felt to get my hands on a few good quality new pieces. Shopping withdrawal. Plus, I was able to get rid of a few things at Everyday People. I think I now have enough [shopping] to last me a long while... Including THIS AMAZING little sailor top from B Squad Vintage. Oh my god.


And on a more thrifty note, I attended a little clothing swap the other day with some of my new blogger friends! I cant tell you how fun it was, and HOW MANY CUTE THINGS I SCORED. No, I cannot tell you. So expect my next post to be all about styling my new favorite pieces from some of my new favorite friends! Photo heavy, for sure.
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin