Wednesday, September 28, 2011

to fall or not to fall, that is the (really big) question

| |

I always attempt to squeeze every last drop out of the summer, every year, and then proceed to ignore the fact that the winter is coming (even though every blogger in the universe becomes obsessed with the Fall collections before August), when really it's already here (damn). Winter in Minnesota means a lot of Netflix, hibernation, home cooked meals and fleeing from one place to another as quickly as humanly possible without freezing your butt off. However, looking back at my wardrobe remix pictures from the last few days, I feel like I may already be sliding into my fall wardrobe... gracefully. And you know what? I don't hate it.




I am a huge fan of wool pea coats, scarves and boots, mind you. But NOT of the cold. As long as this mild weather holds out that we've been having, I think my normally-cranky-winter-attitude may not rear its ugly head. For now, anyways. BE WARNED PEOPLE.



AND NOW, there's something exciting I'd like to mention. MNFashion week is almost upon us, which means lots of fun events to connect with the local fashion community. But this year is even more exciting because I was recently asked to walk in Blacklist Vintage's Fall runway show, "Vintage Did it First"! They have used actual customers as models in the past, and this year is no different. Here is the link to the Facebook event, if you are interested. There will also be refreshments and 10% off all night! Hopefully I wont embarrass myself in front of the entire MNFashion scene (wish me luck!).
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin