Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Outfit Inspiration

| |
My pinterest boards have been exploding with Fall inspiration lately. And when I pin outfits, I tend to use a lot of images that remind me of a piece I already own, and give me some new ideas of how to style them (do you guys do that too?). For instance, I have a wide leg jean, some button ups, a striped dress, and a winter sweater like the ones pictured below. But there are also some images of pieces that are on my wishlist for this fall, including a colored pant, the perfect blouse, black heeled booties and patterned tights. Images are pulled from various collections and online shops (sources below).


(from top: Seattle Street Style, Aurevoir Shana, Greens, maryam nassir zadeh via mnz store, both from Madewell, Fossil, ASOS via Fashion Zen)
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin