Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bloggers and Undies!

| |

Here's a quick post about a recent trip I took to the Minnesota History Center and saw a History of Underwear show with Maria, Erin, Maggie and Emma! It a was relatively small exhibit (a tiny little room!), but that didnt stop us from oohing and aahing at all of the pretty undies from the fifties and sixties. No sir! (Some almost reminded us of Hannah's line, The Loved One.) We also had a great time gabbing and learning about Minnesota together (even I learned some new things, as a native Minnesotan). It seems we all have several things in common (Maria is married like me, and Maggie will be soon too! I love meeting other married ladies.) Can't wait to hang out with these girls again, and next time, Kimi will have to join us! Right Kimi? ;)







That last picture is of all of us, c/o Maria's phone. Thanks Maria, it turned out so cute!
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin