Wednesday, July 27, 2011

MN FASHION BLOGGER MEETUP

| |

Oh how fun it was to meet all of the fashionable blogger ladies of the Twin Cities on Saturday at the very first (of what I am sure will be many) MN Fashion Blogger Meetup! I was nervous at first, but we ended up having so much in common and so much to talk about. Nerves. Totally. Calmed. Thanks ladies, I had a great time.


Some fun things: Amy, Emma and I were all lost, but found the place together (strength in numbers!) Lori had the most perfect barn to host us all in (thanks Lori!) Annie had on a dress on that I sold to Blacklist Vintage, and she then purchased! (Funny! She looked way cuter in it anyways) Maggie is getting married in October and has the same wedding photographer as we did! Maria doesnt like milk? (I LOVE MILK) but made the most delicious apricot and brie tarts (I had three!). Kimi has the cutest floral wedges (I've been wanting some just like that, and they were only $20?! I've gotta get on that). Maggie and Megan were wearing the same shoes (from Target)! Alex lives 2 blocks from me, in Uptown (neighbors!) Jill and I talked about short haircuts (and the pros and cons). And it turns out, Christine and I have known each other for quite awhile through wardrobe_remix! (gotta love that internet.)


Here are some of the other girl's posts on the meetup (with pictures! since I was way too busy to take a single one, apparently): Erin's, Lori's, Kimi's, Amy & Winnie's, Lindsey's, Alex's, Christine's.

Images are c/o Amy! THANKS AMY YOU'RE A LIFESAVER.
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin