Sunday, December 19, 2010

leather bagsss

| |
I asked for a couple of bags for xmas this year. They are all very expensive gifts, but I think that if I were to get any cash or gift certificates this year, I would use it to buy a giant, vintage leather, caryall bag. The problem is that I know exactly what I want, and I am having a hard time finding exactly that. But below are a few contenders...

First and foremost, abknyc bags are just amazing.




This site, although it seems weird, is awesome for vintage bags.





If this one were leather, I would have to die.


If I could roll them all into one, with the short rolled leather handles, simple giant bucket shape, some type of buckle detail, and maybe a cross body strap, the result would probably be perfect.
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin