Monday, December 13, 2010

pinterest and holiday gift guides

| |
I am so in love with pinterest! I probably spent all weekend, snowed in, scouring pinterest boards. They have the most beautiful way of laying out gift guides, wish lists, inspiration boards, I have ever seen (a graphic designer's dream). And I can imagine it is super easy to use too! Add from any website?? Yes, please. So far, it is invite-only beta, anyone know how long it will take to get my invite?

In researching holiday gift ideas for family and friends, I found a few that could be MY perfect gift guides too! I'M OBSESSED with everything in these boards:









What are you guys dreaming of for the holidays? For me, its everything warm, cozy, rustic and masculine. I guess that's how winter makes me feel.
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin