Sunday, March 1, 2009

new favorite fashion blog

| |


I stumbled across this fashion blog the other day called Park&Cube. I think I somehow found it through Sally Jane Vintage's blog reel, and you know how it goes when you find one you really like, I sat and read it all the way through! This girl is my hero. She is not only soft and feminine, with a lot of edge on top, but also a serious DIY-er. She's done all of these amazing projects that only inspire me to do more myself! Here are only a couple of images I took off of her site for my inspiration folder recently (yes, I have one).




And to top it all off, she is living in London right now! London is on the top of my list of places to visit next. Anyone living out there in London willing to let me sleep on your couch/floor?
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin