Thursday, September 5, 2013

wilder mann

| |

I've been adding quite fervently to my "incredible artists that I've just now learned about" list recently, so I think I'll be breaking up the house and trip posts with some random art and photography posts for the next few months. This first one is Charles Freger, who makes incredible portraits of beasts at cultural festivals around Europe (more here). They are so beautiful and unlike anything I've seen lately! Almost haunting dont you think? They almost remind me of being in Turkey... I'd love one of these hanging in a room where I'd stare it often, like in the bathroom, is that crazy??

PS: Speaking of portrait series, this one is pretty darn great too, by MCAD Alumni Joseph O'Leary, check it out!






 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin