Wednesday, September 12, 2012

lately

| |
Hey peeps, I've had so much going on the past few weeks, and no time to blog! But I thought I'd share a little instagram round-up of what life looks like for us lately. Fortunately, we arent all work and no play (though we are definitely more biased towards the former)! We did have time to have a few people over for beers and hot dogs on our brand new Weber grill! And some taco night hang-out time with my sister and brother in law. I cant tell you how nice it feels to have family and friends rally around you when you're knee-deep in grown-up stuff like loans, cutting down trees, and general-first-time-homeownership.

Highlights from above: OUR BACKYARD, finally free of trees, vines and debris! Our friend Chance, being classy in said new backyard! Our beautiful neighborhood, on the first particularly beautiful fall evening. Herbs on the kitchen sill. And our light filled living room (now that it is painted white)!
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin