Thursday, June 7, 2012

craigslist roundup!

| |
It's time for another episode of "WHATS COOL ON CRAIGSLIST THIS WEEK." I'm your host, and welcome back to whats recently become a regular installment, apparently! Forewarning people, prepare to drool. (And ps: I've been building this post for awhile, so I am sure some of these are long gone already, in classic craigslist style).

Eames Lounge knock-off, complete with ottoman $350!


60's Highboy Dresser $325 (a set of two)!


The Most Giant Mirror I have Ever Seen! $200


White Herman Miller round table, $175


Great Navy and Cream striped Mid Century Sofa, $475


Ikea NORDEN Dining Table, $300


This awesome rustic outdoor dining set! $165



That's all for now folks. But yours truly, the self-professed craigslist skimmer, will be back very soon... I am sure.
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin