Tuesday, December 13, 2011

holiday indulgences

| |


Last night, Alex and I finally put up the Christmas tree! I never got to use that tinsel stuff when I was younger, because my parents hated it, BUT THIS YEAR I decided to get a whole bunch and completely drench the tree in it! Havent quite figured out how we'll get it all off of the tree after the holidays, but we can cross that bridge when we come to it. I think it looks fancy. All we did was add my favorite vintage tree topper (an heirloom), some gold bird ornaments, and a few red bird ornaments.

Some how goes nicely with my new print (of tree branches) on the wall next to it, huh?



I am so looking forward to all of the holiday parties and festivities coming up! Though I havent even started my Christmas gift shopping yet (blarggg), I do know mostly what I need to get, and I even look forward to wrapping them (yes, I enjoy that stuff). Then there's all of the delicious foods and beverages to be had at all of these parties. I plan to make this recipe, and another SUPER SECRET dessert recipe, which will be revealed in due time... PLUS, my best friend Katie gets into town for a nice long holiday visit on Monday!!! I miss you, Katie. Prepare yourself for the beers, the Vegas Lounge, and some serious catching up!

 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin