Tuesday, August 30, 2011

DOUBLE REMIX

| |

It makes me so happy when Alex joins me in my remix picture every once in awhile. :) On this day, we went for a walk around the lake, and to the boys' place to babysit the kitty. Then we stopped for a few groceries and made yummy tuna sandwiches with lettuce and tomato and ate watermelon from our CSA. Then we spend all night lounging around and watching Star Trek Voyager episodes on Netflix (our latest obsession)! I love relaxing summer days like this.

on him:
vintage cowboy shirt: Tatter's
white hanes tee: Target
jeans: Banana Republic
flippy floppies: DSW
sunglasses: vintage, Succotash

on me:
dress: thrifted from Everyday People, originally from Anthropologie!
cardigan: Target?
leather sandals: vintage, thrifted from Savers
straw bag: vintage, thrifted from Everyday People
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin