Tuesday, May 31, 2011

airborne!

| |
Well the wedding is over, the bouquet is drying (wilting?), the aftermath is all put away and the apartment is cleaned up. And now we are on our way to beautiful Hawaii! Yes, there will be much more to say about the amazing wedding we had, the amazing pictures, and the amazing forthcoming marriage. But for now I will leave you with my surprisingly well-curated belongings that fit into, I kid you not, one carry on bag. How refreshing it is to fly without checked luggage!




Much more to come in the near future, though I am not sure how much I will post beachside, as I assure you that I will be beachside for the next 7 days straight.

See you kids soon!
A

edit: I cant for the life of me, figure out why that picture is so small! Frustrating.
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin