Monday, April 4, 2011

blue room inspiration

| |
I dont know whats gotten into me, but all of a sudden I realized that all these images I've been collecting in my "apartment inspiration" folder have been of blue walls! And that last one, le sigh, bright turquoise blue floor...

I have friends buying houses left and right, and although I dont fully feel the urge to move into a house just yet (I love our little space!), I do feel especially strong house project envy. It always happens to me about this time of the year, beginning of spring, when I just want to spruce everything up. New art! New fixtures! Let's get ridda the rugs! Now I just have to see if I can convince my landlord. :)








All images via sfgirlbybay, the last three by lifestyle photographer Pia Ulin.
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin