Saturday, January 1, 2011

teh spoils

| |
The Holidays are officially over. Another year over. And now I must go back to work in less than 48 hours. I plan on enjoying those last hours to their very fullest! Part of my enjoying will be using all of my new christmas gifts. I did get quite a few nice things for christmas this year, and they look so nicely together too! I guess this is my way of thanking everyone for their marvelous generosity (in addition to actually saying thank you in person of course).


Clockwise from top(ish): circle scarf from AA, Ralph Lauren plaid flannel bathrobe, sherpa lined jacket from Need Supply, amazing leather bag from White Sycamore, some gift cards (one to photojojo for an Instax camera!), some film, David Sedaris' Holidays on Ice, some stripey socks, Dunn Brothers Holiday Blend coffee, an awesome ceramic bowl for my ring collection, and a new parka from UO (more sherpa!!)

I hope everyone else enjoyed their Holidays too!
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin