Friday, January 21, 2011

a look back at 2010

| |
Do you guys ever go back and look at your wardrobe remixes and get inspired to wear an outfit again or remember a piece of clothing that you haven't worn in forEVAH? I was just going through my old outfit photos, planning to do a good ol' favs of 2010 post, but actually had a better idea. I pulled out a few outfits that I really liked, and would love to wear again, or would love to strive for again! I have been feeling a little stuck lately, wearing the same basic outfit over and over everyday (a good Minnesota winter will do that to ya). These are some ways I dressed for last year's winter that I am going to try to keep in mind when I am fumbling around getting dressed in the mornings this year. I find myself falling into the same pieces everyday and its boring! So I guess this is really just an inspiration post, with my own outfits, centered around a specific season. I feel a recurring post coming on, dont you?





ps: this is my 300th post! holy crap!
edit: In retrospect, I could never wear those wedges in this -20 winter... damnit!
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin