Wednesday, June 9, 2010

long time

| |
I know I know, its been so long. We are finally back from vacation, burnt to bits, all moved in to the new apartment, and are slowly working on all of the little details. I also have some additional big news BUT FOR NOW, I had to plug this weekend's art sale that Emma and I and Hello Ladies Vintage will be participating in! This is all very exciting because it is the very first time Emma and I are participating in a live sale of Hello Ladies products, outside of Etsy! Movin on up!

If you are in the Twin Cities' area, I highly recommend it! Art, Vintage, letterpress, h'ors d'ouerves, and fun. Come on out and support us! Anyways, lots to do here at work as well, so I will leave you with his write up by one of our lovely sponsors of the event, the Sucka Free Art Sale, l'etoile magazine! Hope to see you all there!



 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin