Friday, April 16, 2010

4.15.10

| |

4.15.10, originally uploaded by allison the valiant.

I had a REALLY long day today at work. And I will again tomorrow! We are getting ready for MCAD's first ever Presidential Inauguration, and it is a HUGE EVENT. Should be fun though. And keep an eye out for images on the mcadphoto Flickr stream!

Anywho, here is my outfit from yesterday. One of my favorite vintage dresses, which I had never paired with a tee before, and I like it this way actually! And also a plus, if you look verrrrry closely, you can see a little bit of my tattoo, which I got in October, and havent seen since. Thank you, Minnesota winters.

dress: vintage, from Lula
tee underneath: Urban? it is very old.
Minnetonka Moccasins! from a small shop in Northern MN

 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin