Tuesday, February 23, 2010

alex and me @ cotton mansion!

| |

I cant believe Alex wanted to get in on a wardrobe remix picture! Here we are in our room at the Cotton Mansion Inn. We had such a fabulous weekend!! (Um hello, fireplace?!?) Reason being why I have been absent from the beloved blogular for too long. I promise to get back to it soon. But in the meantime, you can check out the mansions website. It seriously was the best most relaxing weekend we've had. Plus, the stuffed French Toast they served for breakfast was TO DIE FOR.

Also: this picture is the perfect illustration of how HUGE Alex is compared to me! Giant even.

alex: express jeans and banana republic sweater (a gift from me!)
me: vintage dress (from blacklist vintage) and necklace (antique store)

 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin