Sunday, December 6, 2009

house things

| |

Alex and I finally got around to framing and putting up some new artwork around the house this weekend. These particular pieces are my spoils from the MCAD Art Sale! The two small drawings are by Anna Bongiovanni, and the sad file print is by Aaron Deyoe. SO CUTE, RIGHT?!? I also bought some little felt magnets that are shaped like sandwiches with little bitty faces on them! SANDWICHES!




I am sure I will have some additional house things to post soon, as we have collected a lot of artwork, and I am also thinking of printing one of my photographs for over the bed. What about you guys, are you on Show Your House group on Flickr? I am loving it, especially recently with everyone showing their Holiday decorations (we have to do that too)! Check it out.
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin