Thursday, October 22, 2009

so totally uninspired/inspired

| |
I've been so tired these last few days/weeks after work and between listing the armfuls of items Ive been collecting on etsy, and trying to get dinner made and photos scanned, that I havent had the energy or inspiration to open the lappy and make a blog post... I am very sad about that. But I have been doing some MAJOR window shopping on etsy in my down time, and MAN are there an infinite amount of cute things out there (and super-cute shops too!). Someone take the "i heart this item" button away from me!

Some of my recently discovered favorites for your mutual enjoyment:


This cute little fur collar from one of my favorite sellers, Kennedy Holmes, only $25!


The most adorable printed dress that LOOKS like it is a child's dress, but is actually the perfect measurements for me! ($35 from Jennie's Junque)


I've been keeping my eyes peeled for the perfect fall cape, and at $28 THIS IS THE ONE. From SugarSpunVintage.


I can't get enough of boots right now. I already have ... 6 pairs? and I want these too (unfortunately they have already been sold). They are from another of my favorite sellers, allen company inc. Besides every one of their pieces being drooooolworthy, they also have amazing photography and design to round out their perfect shop. Cute.


And for something unvintage, this circle scarf looks perfect for keeping me warm (and fashionable) in my ice-box office. $50 from Under Reconstruction.


And last but certainly not least, something from the wonder woman herself, Sally Jane Vintage. At $48 this jumper is a little too expensive for me, and a little too big unfortunately. But I am falling in love with simple corduroy and wool jumpers... This is no exception!

Off to etsy, peeps.
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin