Wednesday, July 8, 2009

slouchy boyfriend jeans and mr. giorgio armani

| |







It was cloudy and cool today, too cold actually. So I felt the need to be comfortable in a new pair of slouchy jeans I thrifted at Savers the other day. They're Armani Exchange and cost me a grand total of $6. Funny because these round glasses are also Giorgio Armani also thrifted from Savers! (see Armani on wikipedia)

I originally fell upon the glasses section when I was looking for my last pair of new glasses (the clear ones that I ended up getting at Visionary Optical). Then I fell in love with these round ones. I decided to get them for the $2 a while ago, even though I didn't think I'd be getting the lenses for them anytime soon. Lately, they've been STARING AT ME and I've been WISHING I could afford getting the prescription. Don't I look so smart?!?!?

yellow shirt: H&M
stripey dress worn as a shirt: hand me down from Emma!
Armani jeans AND round glasses: thrifted from Savers!
sandals: Urban
giant cocktail ring: vintage, from a flea market

(ps do I look like a boy?)
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin