Saturday, July 4, 2009

elko flea market

| |
Emma and I went to the Elko flea market today even though it was raining the whole time. It was totally fun anyways, and she and I ended up getting a few nice things. You can see my outfit here if you want.




I was considering finding a vintage alarm clock perhaps like one of the ones above, as my alarm clock is ugly and on the fritz. Then I saw a red felt deer that would have been a silly purchase but it seems as though we collect them now. And I also saw a set of Modigliani cups that I was in love with (as I am in love with Modigliani!!), but they were just too expensive.

Aaaand then we saw the CUTEST PUPPY ON THE PLANET. She gnawed on my finger for a little while while I asked the lady what kind of dog she was, and then I got to take a picture of her!! LOOK!


Tomorrow begins the next installment of SES, so I will be again posting from the dorms, and will be having a lot of time on my hands during the day. Although I do have to keep digging for jobs, follow up on a couple that I've applied for, fill out some submissions and a grant application, and perhaps get a new cell phone, so I guess I'll be keeping busy.
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin