Monday, July 13, 2009

bastille day

| |
I made Alex take some outfit photos at Bastille Day yesterday. He did a pretty good job right? It was so much fun, lots of good local bands, and great food and beer from Barbette's and New Belgium Brewery. Delish! I also ran into Ellen from the Minneapoline, and we kind of chatted! I look forward to seeing her street style photos from that day.





I figured that the socks with sandals would be extra-comfy with all of that walking on asphalt, and it was so good! Better than I expected, in fact. And I love the cable-knit pattern on them.

tshirt: H&M
shorts: thrifted, Savers
chain necklace: vintage, from a random antique store
cable-knit socks: discarded by the boyfo
gold sandals: ON clearance
bag: vintage from Buffalo Exchange, with a strap borrowed from another leather bag (the old one was falling apart, and I have been putting off getting it fixed for so long!)
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin