Wednesday, April 15, 2009

oh doctor martinssss

| |

I finally found some doc martins at a garage sale the other day (I say that as if I were actively searching, ha) and I CANT STOP WEARING THEM. This garage sale btw, was a total mcad party. There was live music, a keg and boxes upon boxes of old LPs and cds (i was tempted to get a couple, but then remembered that I purged all of my cds years ago for a GOOD REASON). Hipster central for sure...

Anywho, I've been feeling like this is redemption for when my parents wouldnt buy me docs in middle school because they were too expensive. Ironic that I like them again today, and they were only $3 bucks this time!

Below, see how I have worn them three days in a row now:



4.12.09, originally uploaded by allison the valiant.


4.13.09, originally uploaded by allison the valiant.



4.14.09, originally uploaded by allison the valiant.

 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin