Wednesday, September 3, 2008

totally re-donk.

| |
So I was going through some of my wardrobe remix posts to look at comments, and I just had to share this little gem with you.


At first, I was a little offended because I mean, that's like telling someone "hey, you should lose some weight, you could look good then." And I consider myself pretty healthy, even if those are some pretty freaking flattering shorts. But then I went to their page and... HILARIOUS. I can't tell if they're being serious, or if this is just some sort of Flickr prank they are playing to get attention. Seriously, two separate pictures of BRISKET?!?

And if you think that's over-the-top, check out these comments, too.


I am not sure how I feel about that, dude.
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin