Thursday, August 14, 2008

My bookshelves! I will show them!

| |

We finally put together and stocked the bookshelves! And now we have a lovely library! Although I really feel like I had more books than this. And those are both Alex's and my book collections combined. On the other hand, I'm sure it won't take me long to fill them completely to their tippy-tops!

How I know this: Because the MCP is closing, they are having a liquidation sale. They are selling EVERYTHING in their whole space, except for darkroom equipment which they are trying to donate to the U of M so that they can continue to be a resource to photographers in the cities. That means major discounts on all of their artist and photography books! Sad I know, but I am totally taking my very first paid vacation day tomorrow to go! Anyone want to go with me? And then to the beach to read said books? Yes?
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin