Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More wardrobe_remix

| |

IMG_4748, originally uploaded by avallant.

Dress and gold belt are vintage
gold clutch from H&M
sandals from Urban Outfitters

This is also something I wore to work today, except without the gold accessories, with a black cardigan and brown flats instead of sandals.

I am still not sure if I am going to do this everyday (post my outfits, I definitely plan to photograph myself everyday). I still feel a little awkward about it. I mean, when sally jane does it, it doesn't seem so conceited to me, because she has to photograph them to put them on her ebay shop. But I don't know... I feel funny putting myself on my own blog everyday. I want to do more than just that. What do you think? More fashion? I can lay off if you want.

 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin