Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I can haz table?

| |
Guess where Alex and I picked up this cutie-patootie? It wasn't in a furniture store...

It wasn't in a vintage store...


And it certainly wasn't purchased online... We found it...


IN THE TRASH. Yups, in the trash. Or well, next to the trash. And the top isn't even that scratched up! It needs some polishing and a new knobby for the drawer, but it is soooo perfect! It is the perfect height and length for our couch, Marta. I can't even believe no one had the decency to craigslist this sucker. This little baby is so worth it.


This is my newest obsession. Furniture. And everything that comes with getting furniture, like navy living room curtains in the clearance section of IKEA, and plastic reindeer ornaments from antique stores in Stillwater, MN (I obviously have a lot of posts up my sleeve) more to come.
 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin