Monday, September 30, 2013

photo booth extravaganzaaa!

| |
You guys, I am obsessed with photobooths (who isnt?), especially the old-timey "real" photographs kind. And I was lucky enough to find no less than THREE of them within the span of a recent week for my friends and I to take advantage of. It's been too long! I am also sooooo happy to see that there are more photobooths being installed at bars/restaurants/places around town than there were just a few years ago. They were a dying breed, but I am so happy to see more all the time!

Although, I have to say, that digital photo frame booth at Memory Lanes bowling alley was pretty hilarious as well. Nice choice on the "marriage is a wonderful journey" frame, you guys! lol.



Up next, lots of film and instagram photos from the most photogenic wedding of two of my best friends in the universe! Many tears were shed, much fun was had and drinks imbibed. Stay tuned!




 
Instagram VSCO Pinterest Twitter Flickr Follow me on Bloglovin